5.04.2009

RAMBLE

School is neverending. If it isn't a midterm, it's a "test," after the test, it's some midterm, projects projects projects, clinical data findings, then some final, then semester's summer school, plus summer quarter, then fall quarter, winter, spring, repeat, GRE classes, apply to PT school, PT school... better be worth it. I'll make it worth it. It never ends! Granted the school I'm attending now isn't "acclaimed" but what matters is getting into a good doctor of physical therapy program.. which I intend to do.. internships, finding a job, finding a house?, fixing my credit.... where is my life!? Yet I seem to navigate towards NYT and lookbooks here and there to find some solace. Before falling asleep last night, I was going through joint classifications in my head.."synarthrosis, amphiarthrosis, diarthrosis....."

I need a drink.

1 comment: